Anthropology is the study of the culture and biology of past and present humankind. Forensic anthropology is the application of anthropological knowledge in legal matters such as assisting police recovering human remains using archaeological techniques and the analysis of skeletal remains for identification and cause of death. Computerised image technology enables forensic anthropologists to use their expertise to analyse photographs and security videos to identify people.
- Dissertation Thesis Statement Examples
- Cosmetic bone structure changes while you get older
- How-to Create a Vital Evaluation
- While an appointment isn’t expected but proposed, you need to do it.
- Privately forced brain implants children, Rehabilitation IV Intel specialist to the physicians, military study