Tim Stevenson is a self-employed forensic engineer based in Christchurch. He has a Bachelor of Engineering and a Ph.D., both of which are in Mechanical Engineering and from the University of Canterbury, NZ.
Since 2001 Tim has provided the Crown, Government Departments, criminal litigators and Coroners with a range of services, including:
• Physics analysis in criminal and civil litigation;
• Failure analysis of mechanical devices & machines;
• Analysis of conceptual devices & machines;
• Accident investigation involving passenger cars, heavy vehicles, motorcycles, pedal cyclists and pedestrians;
• Analysis of sporting fatalities.